Dear Valued Guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, the Apollon Hotel assures you that the health and safety of both our guests and staff have always, and will remain, our highest priority. We assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees and implements exhaustive measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel areas to address the new COVID-19 threat and any indeed any other disease that can be transmitted in the community, all in accordance with guidelines of the World Health Organisation and the Greek Ministry of Health.
The following steps have been taken to ensure that every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable and that the well-being of our employees is safeguarded and we hope that all our guests will give us their full co-operation and understanding at this difficult time.
- Compliance with ‘Health First’ certificate established by the Greek Authorities
- A Hygiene Ambassador has been appointed and fully trained to ensure measures are implemented
- Encourage and enforce safe distancing measures as a precaution for our guests
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection procedures across all high volume touchpoints
- Ensure the highest hygiene standards and disinfection of guestrooms and outside areas
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- Disinfection kits easily available to guests and employees
- High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- F&B outlets operate with social distance measures
- All food servings are being handled by members of our staff, in order to minimize risks of cross-contamination
- Simple & fast check-in /check-out procedures
- Doctor on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing and constant training for our compliant staff and daily temperature testing
Please note that to allow for enhanced cleaning Check-in time is now 15:00, check-out time is 11:00
We welcome our guests with the same warmth, eagerness and hospitality that The Apollon has always been known for. All our employees stand united and are fully committed to overcoming these trying times together.
We Clean, We Care, We Welcome!
In addition …… please note that we offer flexibility on your travel plans.
We understand that travel plans can change with the Covid-19 induced disruptions, so Apollon Hotel will allow guests to modify their reservations free of charge if they wish and change the date of any 2020 season reservation to any date until the end of October 2021, subject to availability.